Our Annual Benefit Art Auction kicks off June 2 via Zoom with a program by Fog Beast and a live auction of five stunning artworks, with our silent auction extending through June 16. Get a sneak peek at our Auction Preview Exhibition, featuring 25 select artworks included in our live- and silent-auction. The exhibition is open by reservation only, for groups of up to 10 visitors. Secure your chance to see a stunning lineup of auction artwork by booking your 30-minute private reservation today.
And, don’t forget to get your tickets to join us for our Artist Performance and Live Auction on June 2, just $10 Member and $15 General.
Featuring work by: Kelani Abass (AIR ’18), Carmen Argote, Ashwini Bhat, Jedediah Caesar (AIR ’16), Troy Chew (Tournesol Award ’19–’20, GF ’18–’19), Lenka Clayton (AIR ’17), Erica Deeman (AIR ’19) (Live Auction), Tony Feher, Patricia Fernández (AIR ’15), Michael Gregory, Kazunori Hamana, Lucia Hierro, Annie Lapin, Lauren Luloff, David Maisel (AIR ’08), Dashiell Manley (Live Auction), Ad Minoliti, Erin Jane Nelson, Sopheap Pich (AIR ’16) (Live Auction), Clare Rojas (AFF ’15–’17, AIR ’03) (Live Auction), Gedi Sibony (AFF ’97), Chanell Stone, Maya Stovall, Rupy C. Tut, Nari Ward (Live Auction), Margo Wolowiec
In accordance with National Park Service federal health guidelines, Headlands has established some COVID-19 protocols to help ensure the safety of all our visitors.
- Advance registration is required for all events and visits. No drop-in visitors at this time.
- Upon arrival, all visitors must sign in, record their temperature at a touchless temperature station, and submit that they have no COVID-19 symptoms using this self-check guide.
- All visitors, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask over the nose and mouth at all times, except while eating or drinking—no neck gaiters, open-chin triangle bandanas, or face coverings with valves, mesh, or holes.
- All visitors must maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from others. Parties of a single pod may remain together and children must remain with supervising adults at all times.
- Mask and social distancing guidelines apply indoors and in outdoor common areas.
Our campus consists of historic buildings which lack central air filtration or circulation systems; Whenever possible, windows will remain open to encourage air circulation. Sanitizing stations are readily available throughout our buildings. Contact tracing is an important part of reducing the spread of COVID-19. Please contact email@example.com if you test positive for COVID-19 or experience COVID-19 symptoms following your visit. We appreciate your cooperation with these efforts to fight this global pandemic, and thank you for visiting Headlands!