Maybe you want to take a hike up to Hill 88, or a bird-watching walk around the lagoon. Maybe you haven’t been out here in awhile. Maybe you miss us. Maybe you need lunch? We’re offering a limited number of take-away boxed lunches prepared by Chef Damon Little on select upcoming Sundays. Order and pay ahead, pick up with minimal contact, and carry away to enjoy in the park at your socially-distanced leisure. Nourish your spirit and your body with Headlands’ Pop-Up Picnic.
- Pricing: $15 per lunch
- Boxed lunches are vegan, vegetarian, gluten & nut free (menu will be included, no substitutions)
- Advance purchase required online. Purchase by 5PM Wednesday preceding. Lunches will not be sold at Headlands on the day of the event.
- Sign up for one of two pick up times: 12 or 12:30pm.
- Pick up location is at the east corner of building 944, side door of Mess Hall.
- When picking up lunch, wearing a mask is mandatory.
- Lunch is strictly pick-up and go. Once lunches are picked up, participants are encouraged to enjoy a socially distanced picnic at the beach, on the Parade Ground, or on a Battery overlooking the Pacific. BYOPB (Bring your own picnic blanket!).
- Headlands Center for the Arts building will remain closed. Restrooms are available at the Visitor Center or Rodeo Beach parking lots.
- Food is prepared by Headlands Chef Damon Little following strict CDC mandated health guidelines.