November Members Lunch
Mix, mingle, and enjoy a delicious meal outside in the Commons with artists and our creative community.
This is a ticketed event, with limited space available, and is open to all Members.
Questions? Visit our Membership page to join, upgrade your Membership, or learn more, or contact us at email@example.com.
Note: Headlands has established some COVID-19 protocols to help ensure the safety of all our visitors.
- Upon arrival, all visitors must sign in, submit that they have no COVID-19 symptoms, and provide proof of COVID vaccination. Acceptable forms of proof of vaccination can be found here.
- All visitors, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask over the nose and mouth at all times while indoors—no neck gaiters, open-chin triangle bandanas, or face coverings with valves, mesh, or holes.
- All visitors must maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from others. Parties of a single pod may remain together and children must remain with supervising adults at all times.
- Mask and social distancing guidelines apply indoors; masks required outdoors when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Contact tracing is an important part of reducing the spread of COVID-19. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you test positive for COVID-19 or experience COVID-19 symptoms following your visit.
The Commons is an outdoor space accessible to people with mobility aids.