Planning Your Visit
- No drop-in visitors at this time. Visits to scheduled programs and exhibitions are by appointment only.
- Reservations to view exhibitions and programs can be made by visiting the specific event page. Upcoming events, including online and in-person events by appointment, can be found here.
- Advance registration is required for all events and visits. No drop-in visitors at this time.
- Upon arrival, all visitors must sign in, record their temperature at a touchless temperature station, and submit that they have no COVID-19 symptoms using this self-check guide.
- All visitors, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask over the nose and mouth at all times, except while eating or drinking—no neck gaiters, open-chin triangle bandanas, or face coverings with valves, mesh, or holes.
- All visitors must maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from others. Parties of a single pod may remain together and children must remain with supervising adults at all times.
- Mask and social distancing guidelines apply indoors and in outdoor common areas.
Enhanced Safety Measures
- All buildings are operating at a reduced occupant capacity.
- Sanitizing stations are readily available throughout our buildings.
- Our campus consists of historic buildings which lack central air filtration or circulation systems; Whenever possible, windows will remain open to encourage air circulation.
- Headlands is actively assisting with contact tracing when needed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you test positive for COVID-19 or experience COVID-19 symptoms following your visit.
- The Mess Hall is closed to visitors at this time.
- Mask and social distancing guidelines outlined above apply indoors and in outdoor common areas.