It’s back! This past summer as we welcomed our Artists in Residence back on site, we had to adapt to changing conditions in order to safely host our Artists for dinner. Luckily for you, we’ve got the kinks worked out. Come mix, mingle, and bundle up for a special Members Dinner in The Commons, prepared by Chef Damon Little and followed by Artist talks from Headlands Artists.
This is a ticketed event, with limited space available, and is open to all Members.
Questions? Visit our Membership page to join, upgrade your Membership, or learn more, or contact us at email@example.com.
Note: Headlands has established some COVID-19 protocols to help ensure the safety of all our visitors.
- Upon arrival, all visitors must sign in, submit that they have no COVID-19 symptoms, and provide proof of COVID vaccination. Acceptable forms of proof of vaccination can be found here.
- All visitors, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask over the nose and mouth at all times while indoors—no neck gaiters, open-chin triangle bandanas, or face coverings with valves, mesh, or holes.
- All visitors must maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from others. Parties of a single pod may remain together and children must remain with supervising adults at all times.
- Mask and social distancing guidelines apply indoors; masks required outdoors when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Contact tracing is an important part of reducing the spread of COVID-19. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you test positive for COVID-19 or experience COVID-19 symptoms following your visit.
The Commons is an outdoor space accessible to people with mobility aids.
Photo: Andria Lo