As Headlands’ Exclusive Caterer, Katie Powers and her team have produced over 200 weddings and special events over the past 10 years. All food is prepared and served out of Headlands’ historic open kitchen and artist-renovated Mess Hall. As a chef, Katie understands that it’s her job to make the food integral to any event, and she does this by highlighting seasonal ingredients sourced from regional farmers.
“Katie’s cuisine was not only the best wedding food we’ve ever had, but some of the best food, period.”
“We could not have dreamed up a dreamier location for our wedding – and better yet, one that we, along with our guests, felt at home in. A huge, huge bonus (and massively important to both of us) was the spectacular food Katie Powers and her team put out. Working with her was one of our favorite parts of the wedding. Thank you for working to create such a special place, Headlands Center for the Arts!”
Katie Powers joined Headlands Center for the Arts first as the chef for the Artist in Residence program, and later transitioned into the role of exclusive caterer. Her time as chef shaped her well-loved and respected philosophy of the dining experience as a feast without a fixed beginning or end, and the space of the Mess Hall as the foundation for something far greater: for conversation and for community.
- Katie Powers Catering is Headlands’ exclusive caterer. All food and beverage service for weddings and celebrations must go through Katie. Clients provide any alcohol served at events.
- Katie works closely with clients to come up with a menu and event format that suits their tastes and interests.
- Katie’s menus are always seasonally inspired and sourced. She uses the best ingredients available to her through local farmer’s markets and trusted vendors.
Catering services include:
- Event consultation
- Menu and recipe development
- Cocktail hour appetizers
- Dinner service starting at $65/person
- Linens, china, and other specialty rental items
- Décor consultation
- Bar service starting at $15/person (client provides alcohol)
- Event staffing (table service, bartending, and kitchen clean-up)
For sample menus, pricing, and service information please contact Katie Powers Catering.